Distributed photovoltaic power system, also known as distributed generation or distributed power supply, refers to the configuration of a small perc PV system at or near the user's site to meet the needs of specific users, support the economic operation of the existing distribution network, or meet the requirements of both aspects.
The basic equipment of distributed photovoltaic power system includes photovoltaic cell module, photovoltaic array bracket, DC bushbox, DC power distribution cabinet, grid-connected inverter, AC power distribution cabinet and other equipment. It also includes power supply system monitoring device and environmental monitoring device.
The operation mode of distributed photovoltaic power system is under the condition of solar radiation, and the solar energy is converted into electrical energy output by the solar cell array of the perc PV system.
It is through the DC bushing box to the DC power distribution cabinet, and the grid-connected inverter inverts ac power to supply the building's own load. Excess or insufficient power is adjusted through the connection of the grid.
1. Distributed photovoltaic power system is independent from each other and can be controlled by itself to avoid large-scale power failure and high security.
2. Make up for the lack of stability of large power grid, continue to supply power when accidents occur. Distributed photovoltaic power system becomes an indispensable and important supplement to centralized power supply.
3. Distributed photovoltaic power system can be real-time monitoring of the quality and performance of regional power, very suitable for the power supply of rural areas, pastoral areas, mountainous areas, developing large, medium and small cities or commercial residents, greatly reducing the pressure of environmental protection.
4. Distributed photovoltaic energy systems have low power transmission and even no power transmission, no need to build power stations. Reduce or avoid additional power transmission and distribution costs with low civil construction and installation costs.
5. Good peak regulation performance and simple operation of distributed photovoltaic power system.
6. Due to the small number of systems involved in operation, and it is quick to start and stop and easy to realize full automatic.
Distributed photovoltaic power system can be applied in rural areas, pastoral areas, mountainous areas, developing large, medium and small cities or building near commercial areas, to solve the power demand of local users.
Distributed photovoltaic power generati system (DPV) is a new power generation and energy comprehensive utilization method with broad development prospects. It advocates the principles of nearby power generation, nearby grid connection, nearby conversion and nearby use.
Distributed photovoltaic power system can not only effectively improve the photovoltaic power generation of the same scale photovoltaic power station, but also effectively solve the problem of power loss in the boost and long-distance transportation.